Search This Blog

Thursday, June 9, 2011

Wedding cakes that make me squee

As I plan my totally badass nerdvana wedding, I'll share some exceptional findings with you lovelies.  Even if you're not planning a wedding, it feels good to know that, well, Star Wars wedding cakes are totally acceptable.

 Those Ewoks showed that AT-AT what was up.
 MTG cupcakes!  Instead of tapping my mana, I'll just eat it instead.
 This Millenium Falcon cake is so awesome!  And, check out the candles.  Totally classy.
 This Death Star cake is fully operational.
 D20 cookies!
 Awesome Legend of Zelda cupcake set up!  I should do something like this, but with Celes and Locke from Final Fantasy VI.


I do not own any of these pictures!  As much as I'd love to credit all of you wonderful people, I don't have the infos!  If you are the rightful owner of any of these wonderful things, let me know and I'll be sure to credit you!

No comments:

Post a Comment